Thursday, May 17, 2012

Strawberry Shortcake

So when I was a kid we had a Gameboy Advance, and we also had a Strawberry Shortcake game.

My siblings and I quickly started to watch the show, and buy all the coloring books and toys, and memorize the theme song and sing it ALL THE TIME. I was completely obsessed with Strawberry, and then I forgot all about her, except to be disgusted when the remake came out.

So imagine my surprise when one day, as I was casually making a smoothie, I checked out the back of the frozen strawberries and found a recipe for strawberry shortcake!

Still burning with the indignation of my last failed attempt at baking, I decided to give the recipe a go.

Long story short, they turned out great!





I am afraid this is going to turn into a baking blog D:> better post something else quick!




Strawberry Shortcake! 

.